Over the last few months, I've shared interviews with the a collection of brilliant creatives - ones who work traditional jobs by day but work hard to carve out creative time in their evenings and weekends.
They have shared insights including their time management tricks, what their week days look like, and their career advice. If you haven't had a chance, I'd urge you to read of their stories.
In order of appearance, they are:
- Andrea, a paper crafting insurance worker
- Lauren, an art journalling social worker
- Kathleen, a scrapbooking nurse
- Sarah, a quilting areospace engineer
- Katie, an art journalling finance manager
- Julia, an art journalling commercial carpet designer
- Jen, a scrapbooking / baking chemical engineer
- Gavin, an aspiring author / truck driver
I have loved being able to share their career paths and secrets to success with you. I am taking a little bit of time off of this series, but hope to be able to provide another round of interviews soon. If you'd like to take part in the next instalment, drop me an email and let me know!
Thanks for reading!